Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Upcoming Artist: Snakehips



I've been following electronic London-based producer Snakehips for some time now and he just keeps getting better! I find myself checking back almost daily now for new releases from his Soundcloud page. His style gives each song a feeling of "swing" that will definitely get your head nodding along. His most notable song is a remix of Bondax's Gold which I have had on repeat for months, it's something truly unique that I honestly haven't heard from any electronic producer to this date. Each song he creates is sure to be a hit and I look forward to hearing his new releases. Expect big things this is definitely going to be a big year for Snakehips!

Make sure to check out Snakehips most current release "On & On" along with his other hits below


Like Snakehips on Facebook
Follow Snakehips on Twitter
Follow Snakehips on Soundcloud

0 comments:

Post a Comment