Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Diplo reviews Daft Punk's Random Access Memories


Yesterday on Twitter popular electronic artist and express yourself enthusiast diplo expressed his mixed feelings about Daft Punk's new album. He tweets, "This daft punk album would probably be really good to take drugs and listen to on a rainy bridge across the gulf of mexico but I dnt know"and goes on to explain the album in further detail by tweeting "I think the song with julian casablancas would be better with marky mark walbergs character from boogie nights doing the vocals" and "The song with todd edwards makes me feel like I'm alone at waffle house and the jukebox is broken and only micheal mcdonald plays out of it ... Motherboard sounds like a coked up austrian guy working on chariots of fire soundtrack then got fired but I fuck with it." These sure are some of the most interesting reviews I've ever read and I'm not too sure how to album will sound to everyone (from this sounds like a cross between Good Vibrations and Micheal McDonald) but I definitely got a good laugh out of these reviews. Make sure you check out Daft Punk's new album Random Access Memories releasing on May 17th so you can decide for yourself!

Follow Diplo on Twitter and Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment